Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I've Been Tagged!!

Twin Inspiration



Here are the rules...
She asks me 8 questions, I answer them and then I tag 8 friends and ask them 8 questions :) Sounds like fun so lets get started...


1) What is your favorite food?

I have always had a sweet tooth, so anything with sugar I of course will love, but I also love many different ethnic foods. To say I have one would be impossible. I just love food in general :-)


2) What do you love most about blogging?

I love being able to talk about something that is not always child related being a mommy you forget how much non mommy things happen in the world or you forget to talk about this and blogging gives me a chance!

3) Favourite time of year?

I love Christmas. Something about having children now and seeing the smiles on their face. No matter how commercialized it has become I can always look at my girls and see the true meaning of it.

4) What is one thing you can not live without?

Mommy time. No matter what it may be I have to take some time to do something that I do not have to do. Whether its just sitting with my eyes shut, laying down for a minute or going out with fellow mommies. Life will go on if I do not do these thing, but I definitely wont be the best I can be!

5) What is the last movie you watched?

Well it was a old one from the library and it was call 'Meet Bill' It was alright, nothing tooo special.

6) If you could visit anywhere in the world...where would it be?

I would love to see LA, London, New York again and New Orleans

7) What do you listen to when driving?

Well if my children are in the car it will be a CD of theirs currently it is Bobs and Lolo. If my children are not in the car it is either the radio of a I a USB stick with various songs on it from oldies to newbies rap to classical. :-)

8) What is your favorite TV show?

Right now it is The Vampire Diaries, I think my previous post might have given that away :-)


The people I'm tagging are...
Ten Talents
The Knit Wit
Thrifty Canucks
Avon with Farah
The Mom Road
Ins and Outs
Three Boys and an Old Lady

And these are the questions for them to answer...

1.) How Long have you been blogging and why did you start?
2.) What is your favorite thing about yourself?
3.) Who is your favorite music artist and why?
4.) If you could be anyone for a day who would you be?
5.) When was the last time you read a book and what was it?
6.) If you could visit anywhere in the world...where would it be?
7.) What is your favorite childhood treat?
8.) What is your favorite T.V. show?

I hope everyone has fun with it. It's a fun way to learn a little more about each other.

No comments: