Wednesday, December 8, 2010

All I want for Christmas is.....Wordless Wednesday

Well this won't be a total Wordless Wednesday as I'd like to say a big HAPPY 32ND Birthday to Ian Somerhalder.  Many of you will know him from LOST and he is Damon on The Vampire Diaries.  He has a birthday wish to spread the word about IAN SOMERHALDER FOUNDATION and I think he's doing a great thing for the future so I don't mind plugging it :-)

So Happy Birthday and  heres to our future http://www.isfoundation.com/

1 comment:

SassyScorp said...

Hi there!

Just found you on the hops and I am your newest follower. Love your blog! Check out my blog and say hi sometime! While you are there you might wanna check out my latest giveaway I have ending this week with LOW entries, so come on by!
HANDMADE HOLIDAY CARDS FROM ETSY ENDS FRIDAY :)

~Sassy
Single Mama in LA