Saturday, May 21, 2011

Deal of the Day: Free 100 things to do guide

I can say having kids I can think of a lot of different activities to do with my children.  However, sometimes I run out of creative juices and I spend so much time trying to Google or search for different things to do with my kids.


Grandparents.com has a great FREE guide of 100 Free Things to do with children.  Its says right on it play, learn and create!! So it is not all about one way to entertain, but a variety.  Which is great for both adults and children.

I found this was a great resource not only for grandparents, but parents as well.  Summer Holidays are coming and a lot of people think you have to spend money in order to have fun with your children.  Reality is they come from being stimulated Monday-Friday in school to many times barely stimulated at home.

So be sure to check out and get your FREE guide and be sure to share with anyone else you know.  This truly is too good to keep a secret!

Today's deal will definitely save you money over the holidays and most importantly give you some new ideas on what to do with your kids or grand-kids!

1 comment:

lindy said...

New follower from the Finding New Friends blog hop! Would love it if you'd swing by my blog when you get a chance! :)