Monday, May 30, 2011

Spring into SHAPE!!

Well today was officially the first day of my Spring into Shape challenge! 


My day started off with grocery shopping!  I decided if I was going to do this right I wanted to make sure that I had enough good food to snack on when I was at home.  If you have been following my blog for a bit now you may remember I signed up to do a Biggest Loser Challenge.  I didn't win, but I have started to eat a lot healthier!!  


I did managed to get into a work out.  I did my Biggest Loser Wii game that I just got and I am happy I got my 30min exercise in today.  I had planned to go for a walk on my break at work tonight, that didn't happen, but I am happy I still got a work out in.  Clearly procrastinating is not going to work in this challenge.lol


I plan on using the Wii through the next 2 weeks, but along with that add some variation to additional exercises I do and I hope this time I stick with it.  I know I can eat better as I have been doing it  My issue now is showing myself that I can eat better and work out.


Now lets see how tomorrow is....


Check out some other bloggers that are participating in this challenge as well:

My Little Review Corner
Kidsumers
Jenn's RAQ
Elegantly Said
Two Children and a Migraine
The Knit Wit by Shair
Tales of a Ranting Ginger
Live, Learn and Live Again
Happily Blended
Grandma's Guide to Life
WAHM BAHM
MoscatoMom

No comments: