Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Definitely must be the last week of school...

I hope you are all having a fabulous Tuesday!  Mine definitely could have been better.  We had a slow start to the morning which meant Miss J was 15 min late for school.  Then to top it off I received a phone call at 1130 from her teacher as Tuesdays for a treat we had normally gotten her Pizza at school as it was a treat for her.  We had it on our calendar that today was the last day.  Guess what we were wrong.  So I had to quickly get a lunch put together to run over to her school for her to eat.  This did not go over well with Miss K my two year old.  She was eating her lunch and did not want to be interrupted!

So as you can see as the day progresses I hope it will only go up from here!  So Thankful there are only 2 more days after today.  Clearly I need the break lol

No comments: