Sunday, June 26, 2011

Save time with Comparison Shopping!

If you have been following my blog for sometime you know that I love saving money and I love saving time.  Recently we were in the market for a new laptop in our house and a friend suggested that we tried to compared online before purchasing.  Normally I just follow the flyers and try to see what is on sale in the stores when I am shopping for electronics.  Though I thought if I do the online comparison shopping for clothes and other items why not for electronics as well!

I have been told by many to check out the Canada Post online comparison shopping as they found that was the best comparison website when they were shopping for their laptop.  When I was looking for asus laptop I was very surprised at how many pages of options and how many stores came back in my search.  I was able to select what price range I was looking at and it would narrow down my search in my budget and also shows all of the options that were currently discounted.  So I knew if the store was having a sale or if it was regular price I was looking at!  Plus, if your a sale searcher like I am you can also select the discount range so if you only want the 20% off items or more it narrows that down for you!

 I thought this was great and recommend if you have not checked it out yet to give it a try!  You'll love it as well!!!

No comments: