Saturday, June 4, 2011

Spring into SHAPE!!

So I managed to work out again on the Wii.  So it has not been working exactly how I planned, but I am happy that I am still doing some sort of a workout.  Originally I had said that I was going to do the Wii daily then other exercise on top.  Clearly I was a little too eager ;-)

The funny thing is my sister arrived today and I made her do the Wii workout too.  She commented had she known she was going to be working out on her vacation she would have brought workout clothes lol...

My exercise today on the Wii was a half hr of full body training.  What I love the most about the Biggest Loser Wii game you really do get a great work out just using your own muscle and doing repetitive motions.  I would have thought you always need some sort of weights, but the repetitive motions get you toning as you work out.

BTW did I mention I hate lunges...will it ever not hurt to do them??

No comments: