Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tasty Tuesday!

I do not know what it is about warm weather, but I always find I crave fruit more and love having a great variety!  I do not know if its the taste, the colours or that thanks to The Wiggles my girls love singing while we are making it! :-)

This is one of my favorite fruit Salad recipes and its super easy!!!


                            Fruit Salad
  • 1 small watermelon (or half a large)
  • 1 (15 ounce) can canned diced pineapple in juice, drain juice and reserve
  • 1 pound seedless grapes
  • 2 apples - peeled, cored and chopped
  • 2 bananas, cut into bite-size pieces (you may want to do 3 as my kids seem to eat up one banana before we even finish making the dish :-) )
Cut everything into bite size pieces and add into the same bowl one at a time.  I like to put the pineapple juice over the salad when I am complete in cutting, but you can discard.  Mix up all the fruit and  serve or put in the fridge to chill if you prefer your cold.

Enjoy!!

No comments: