Friday, July 8, 2011

Fabulous Friday!!

Happy Friday everyone I hope yours if fabulous today!


So you may be a little surprised by this weeks fabulous song but just remember that I was born and raised in Saskatchewan so that will explain it all..  However, I think even if I wasn't I would love this artist.  It was truly one of the best concerts I have ever been to and actually one of the few concerts I have bought a program!  His voice was more then enough that he did not need all the special effects that many artists use today!  Truly a favorite artist of mine!

This is one of many songs of his that I love.  I have to say though my dog Toby that I had when growing up did not feel the same.  As soon as the thunder sounded on this song he'd freak out as if it was a real thunderstorm.  So truly we had to play it with caution as we did not want to stress our dog :-)

No comments: