Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Review of a Cardio Workout To Burn Fat



I recently was able to check out a cardio workout to burn fat which was created by Rumi a certified personal trainer who helps by sharing her workout routine online in order to help people burn out excess fat right at home.

If your trying to loose weight like I have been the simple secret I have found is it takes a healthy dose of a proper and nutritious diet and exercise.  Though my issue is more sticking with it once I start doing it.  I have been constantly looking at different thing to try, which is why I was happy to review this workout.


This particular workout was a great way to add a mix and variety if you are already working out or allows you to jump in even if you are just starting to loose weight.


Her workout targets burning fat by doing short Cardio intervals mixed with strength exercises. The workout targets full body and even if you are pressed for time like I am in a day,  as it is just 36 min long you can definitely fit it in.

I recommend checking out the workout I am talking about you can visit her site and download some of her videos and start getting in shape today.  Rumi says if you do it 5 times in a week (M-F) you will see some small results, which is great for those who want to see something as soon as possible.  Though remember you'll get back what you put into the workout.

For more info follow this link http://www.women-workout-routines.com/fitness/workout-videos


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments: