Friday, August 12, 2011

Fabulous Musical Friday!!

You know your old when......

Have you ever had one of those moments?  With our van we purchased a few months back we received one year of Satellite radio and lately my favorite station is the 90's station.  I am hearing so many songs I have not heard in SOOOO long and being just like my parents (which I said I would never be when younger lol) I am driving in the van (which I also said I would never own  :-P) listening to this music thinking "Man, music has really changed and use to be so much better". 

I only wish regular "free" radio took advantage of all the great music that we have available to us.  There truly is no reason for songs to be overplayed as there is so much variety.  This was one song I heard the other day and I honestly do not remember the last time I heard it. 

Of course I was singing it off key with the windows down and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

No comments: