Sunday, August 28, 2011

Review:Party Planning Checklist


I can always use some extra help and pointers when it comes to being more organized.  This is even more true when it comes to party planning.  I like to be involved in all aspects of the food preparation when we have the girls birthday party.  Though when it comes to the day of the party I seem to still be making food in the morning and so stressed that I do not know if everything will be ready.  Then on top of that there making sure the decorations look right, the games are planned and the guests are happy.

I worry that I will not have enough food, drinks not enough time to play games, space to eat and cutlery to eat with.  Usually it is a great reason for me to worry as I have never thrown a perfect party yet. :-(  This is why I was super excited when I found out about The Party Planning Checklist e-book. It was created to helps others, like myself, who just need a little help having the best party possible.  Helping you make sure your organized and everything is in place so you do not have to run around like a chicken with its head cut off just before your party.


What is even better is that it is FREE!!  Yes you heard me right, I said FREE!!  This free ebook is available at http://www.theme-party-queen.com/party-planning-checklist.html.  If you are looking at getting it for free all you will need to do is head on over to Theme Party Queen on Facebook  and just like the page to get it for yourself. 

I hope your next event will be just as stress free as I know my next party will be!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: