Monday, September 5, 2011

A one stop shop for Baby and You on Facebook

Having children is one of the hardest things that you will ever do, but at the same time it is also the most rewarding things as well.  Having my first daughter I thought I was well prepared, but I soon found out that you can read as much as you want about your pregnancy and delivering your baby, but when that little bundle smiles up at you it is a whole new ballgame.

On top of trying to find your footing as a new parent you end up having tons of advice both wanted and unwanted.  I would say the only good thing about all the advice that comes in, is that it happens to each and everyone one of us so truly we are not alone.  Though every parent is going to go through times where she or he may feel alone or to talk to someone outside of their immediate circle this is when Baby and You on Facebook will come to the rescue.

If your like me  and adore your facebook page and use it to keep up to date with friends and family near and far you will love this new page dedicated to parents with babies.  Not only is it a page for Mom, but Dads are welcome as well!!  The page is perfect if you need advice, some place to vent, share pictures or just get a little adult talk.  Plus if all of this was not enough when you like the page you will also be the first to find out about special promotions and savings.  Oh and if you love Joe Fresh like I do; do not delay as something special will be happening on the page soon.

You can also get to know some other great Canadian Mom bloggers Mommy Moment dedicated to all things Mom, Lisa from Growing Your Baby, focusing on all things baby.

Follow the conversation on Twitter as well using the hashtag #BabyandYou.  Theres tons of great topics already happening that you will not want to miss out on!  Come join the Baby and You community!


Disclosure – I am participating in the Baby and You program by Mom Central Canada on behalf of Loblaw Companies. I received compensation as a thank you for my participation. The opinions on this blog are my own.

No comments: