Thursday, October 6, 2011

I have fallen in love with the Costume SuperCenter limited time sale!

Costume Supercenter is overflowing with creative costumes for party goers of all sizes and ages. Do you already have that perfect costume but still need accessories to tie it all together? CostumeSupercenter.com has accessories galore! Shop the assortment today, at Tada.com!

I have costumes of their in my own home and loved them!  The quality was great and I experienced a great turn around time!

ON SALE for all my US Followers: Costumes from some of your favorite hit blockbusters and more, brought to you by Halloween Costume Factory

Hundreds of costumes and accessories Swords, wigs, masks, tiaras and more

plus you will receive $5.99 flat rate shipping

Enjoy!

The sale Begins 10/6/2011 4am PST and Ends 10/9/2011 4am PST.  However, I am sure many products will sell out before the end of the sale so do not delay!

No comments: