Sunday, February 5, 2012

Foodie February: Entertaining with "D"




I love dips!  I rarely make them, but I love trying new ones when I am out.  This dip I am sharing today is one of the few I have made before!  It is tried and tested and has been a hit so it is worth checking out!  I had came across it once in one of the Kraft Canada Magazines I get delivered for free and loved it!  If your looking for more dips be sure to check out their website as there is tons of recipes!

Source: Kraft Canada


Double Onion Dip


2 Tbsp. Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing
1 large yellow onion, chopped
1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
1 pkg. (250 g) Philadelphia Brick Cream Cheese, softened
1 cup Miracle Whip Dressing
3 green onions, chopped 

HEAT Italian dressing in large skillet on medium heat. Add yellow onions; cook 15 to 20 min. or until tender and golden brown, stirring occasionally. Stir in pepper. Cool.
MIX cream cheese and Miracle Whip in medium bowl until well blended. Add cooked onions and green onions; mix well.  

Be sure to check out the Foodie February button for more recipes or even search "Tasty Tuesday" or  "Foodie February" on the blog!

 





No comments: