Monday, May 28, 2012

Hate Replacing Drawstrings? Let EZstringer make you love it!


When it comes to sewing I really do lack at skill.  I did take a class when in high-school and I am thankful for the basic information I know.  However, with the skills I learned I never could figure out how to get the drawstrings back into clothes easily.  I know I am not alone here and that is why I jumped at the chance to review this great product called the EZstringer.

I honestly have a stack of clothing that is perfect to wear, but the drawstrings have came out so I had them there "just in case" I found a way to do it easier then what I have in the past.  In the past I would add a pin to the end and slowly try to push the string around.  Sometimes it worked and all of the time I would end up stressed by the process. The EZstringer was easy to use and I am happy to say even those with little or no sewing skill can feel like a pro!

With the EZstringer you receive:
  • Large Yellow EZstringer: Great for most applications and bulky clothes
  • Medium Orange EZstringer: great for applications with grommets
  • Small Pink EZstringer: great for delicate applications
Also they do have the option for you to buy a bag of drawstrings.  If you have that sweatshirt that has an old and frayed drawstring this makes it so easier to replace.  The 12 pack of drawstrings on their website is only $9.98. You will get a variety of colours so you can even mix it up and change the colour if you want to!

















Be sure to come back on Winning Wednesday as one of my lucky Canadian readers will win one!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments: